The Andover Boy’s Basketball Booster Club asks each family to volunteer in the areas listed below according to grade level. Each family’s help keeps our program running smoothly. You are certainly welcome to sign up for multiple volunteer slots. The list below represents the minimum number of hours we request from each family to help our program function smoothly.
- TWO different time slots to work concessions during home games .
- ONE time slot at the freshman tournament on December 30th. This tournament is held at Andover High School.
B-SQUAD FAMILIES SIGN UP FOR ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Concession prep
- Senior/Fan Appreciation Night 2/21
JV/VARSITY FAMILIES SIGN UP FOR ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Host a team meal
- JV ONLY: Senior/Fan Appreciation Night 2/21
ALL HUSKY FAMILIES:
- Photographer needed at each team level. Pictures need to be taken throughout the season.
- Year-End video
- Year End Banquet 3/28
- Coaches vs Cancer 2/14
- Banner help
- Shoot For Loot
2019-20 Volunteer Opportunities
Game Night Events
|Shoot for LootPhotographer/VideoSenior Night/Fan Appreciation
|Tournament VolunteersTournament Brackets
|JV/Varsity Team Meal|